How can you help the world laugh?
Laugh and Learn – Be Less Serious, Have More Fun
- Laugh more easily, be more playful and less serious, and have more fun
- Overcome shyness, insecurity, and fear of looking silly
- Develop a more positive and resilient attitude without reciting affirmations
- Engage in a gentle form of cardio exercise that lowers stress, boosts your mood and strengthens your immune system
- Be part of a safe space for meeting people also going beyond their comfort zone
- Get comfortable accompanying a partner/friend/relative because they love attending Laughter Yoga sessions
Pledging at this tier gets you access to one hour group sessions on Zoom, four times per month. Each session will include approximately 15 minutes of laughter, 10 minutes of group Laughnosis meditation, and 35 minutes of 1:1 coaching in the group setting.
Laughter Pioneers – Fill your laughter clubs and trainings
The Laughter Pioneers program is for you if you want to:
- Be more confident leading Laughter Yoga clubs and trainings
- Be flexible enough to stop using prepared lists of exercises
- Learn new exercises and how to create more new ones
- Make stronger personal connections with people, especially new laughers and decision makers for possible paid laughter work
- Improve return rate for first time club visitors
- Boost commitment (for yourself and others) for laughing every day
- Increase resilience through laughter
- Improve public speaking skills about laughter (confidence, pacing, rapport, body language)
Laughter Pioneers already have certifications as Laughter Yoga Leaders and/or Teachers but feel dissatisfied with attendance at laughter club and trainings, want to more thoroughly fulfill desires and potential to be laughter professionals, need more or better social media presence and engagement, and/or have trained up to a level without experience at the previous level.
We’ll achieve this with one hour group sessions on Zoom, four times per month. Each session will start with approximately 15 minutes of laughter, followed by 10 minutes of group Laughnosis meditation, 5-10 minutes of reviewing and creating new laughter exercises, and 25-30 minutes of 1:1 coaching in the group setting.
Laughnosis Support Group – Continuing Education
Monthly group call on Zoom, open only to people who have taken the live Laughnosis training or the online program (launching soon).
Patrons in this tier will:
- Expand their understanding of the mind/body principles in common between laughter/hypnosis
- Become able to start doing one on one or group work involving laughter or add laughter/laughnosis skills to current one on one or group work
- Get practice with hypnotic language patterns, ethical influence skills, building rapport and creating your own techniques
- Be part of a professional support network, including the opportunity to present case studies for peer review
- Deeply impact Laughter Yoga club members to increase dedication to laughing every day, regularly attending Laughter Yoga clubs, and getting maximum health benefits from laughing
Sessions will start with about 15 minutes Q&A, then 10 minutes of laughter, then a coaching demo and debrief, or more Q&A or lecture. Each meeting will be archived and for one year available only to active Patrons of this tier.